Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: MP3 players

  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    MP3 players

    I just have to say "one of the greatest inventions ever". I've had mine for a few years and appreciate it every time I use it. They are just so nice to have.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MP3 players

    Would be nice if they didn't keep screwing up on me.
    My iPod went straight from full battery to an inch away from death just earlier today.
    >=[
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MP3 players

    Love mine as well. I've got a 30Gig IPod that I've had for a couple of years. I bought a Belkin FM Transmiter and now I have no cd's in my vehicle, but have 5,322 songs to listen to. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: MP3 players

    Unless you have an Ipod ready car or a cassette player the FM transmitter is the only way to go. My buddy actually has a cassette player in his truck and he uses the tape with the wire method and it also works really well.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_red_66's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2003
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MP3 players

    I bought a Sirius Stilletto 2 and it has been the best money I've ever spent. Cross the Ipod with Sirius and I always have something to listen to.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MP3 players

    I have the 30GB iPod and have had it for a couple of years. You can use it anywhere. I will hook it up to my surround sound in the living room, take it any any vehicle (one has the FM Transmitter, one has an Aux Input on the front of the aftermarket CD player, and one has an actual iPod adapter built in so I can take it anywhere. Have about a 1,000 songs, couple of movies, a few tv shows, and still have 22 or 23 GB left, no way I will ever fill it up.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •